assurance - RE: [Assurance] silver and two-factor ...

Subject: Assurance

RE: [Assurance] silver and two-factor ...

  • From: "Jones, Mark B" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Assurance] silver and two-factor ...
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:28:35 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

We expect to be able to qualify for Silver. Our password management is
centralized. We use LDAPS to authenticate to everything that will speak that
protocol. We enforce the use of SSL for all web applications that require
authentication. I'm sure we will have some loose ends to tie up, but we have
been working toward approaching NIST LoA 2 compliance (or similar notions)
for a long time.