us-federations - Re: [USFeds] Agenda for our February 18th Federated IdM Call

Subject: US Federations Discussion

Re: [USFeds] Agenda for our February 18th Federated IdM Call

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [USFeds] Agenda for our February 18th Federated IdM Call
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:20:00 -0500 (EST)

All,

Renee Shuey from Penn State and the cochair of the InCommon Technical
Advisory Group will be presenting for Bob Morgan this afternoon.

To download her slides, refer to the blue box on the Building Identity Trust
Federations wiki at:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/USFederations/Building+Identity+Trust+Federations

Kevin Morooney will be joining us later in the call per George's announcement
below.

Hope you can join us!

Best,
Ann

--
Ann West, Program Manager
Internet2/EDUCAUSE/Michigan Tech

office: +1.906.487.1726

Spring 2009 Internet2 Member Meeting
April 27-29, Arlington, Virginia
events.internet2.edu/2009/spring-mm/

  • Re: [USFeds] Agenda for our February 18th Federated IdM Call, Ann West, 02/18/2009