us-federations - Agenda for our February 18th Federated IdM Call

Subject: US Federations Discussion

Agenda for our February 18th Federated IdM Call

  • From: "Laskaris, George" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Agenda for our February 18th Federated IdM Call
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:52:21 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Our next conference call is this Wednesday, February 18th, from 4:00pm-5:30pm
(EST).
The call in number is 1-877-944-2300, access code 99205#.

For this months call we have asked representatives from the InCommon
Federation to join the call and provide several presentations that we think
will be beneficial to our group. The first one will focus more on the
current state of InCommon: what is it, what does it do, etc. This would focus
on the kinds of things a state federation would have to duplicate if it were
hosting it's own.

The second presentation will address the future of InCommon and how the
services may evolve. We may have an opportunity to provide input here
particularly with regard to constituents such as how K-12 may be treated by
InCommon. This presentation might be the first of a several discussions with
our group.

We anticipate that both of these will take about 30 minutes---maybe 20
minutes for the first and 10 for the second. Leavings more time for questions
and discussion. While not confirmed as of this email we anticpate that Bob
Morgan and Kevin Morooney will be joining us on the call to discuss these
topics.

We look forward to speaking with you next week,
Regards,
-George Laskaris
- Rich Greenfield

More information about this groups activity can be found on the following
wiki:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/USFederations/Building+Identity+Trust+Federations

  • Agenda for our February 18th Federated IdM Call, Laskaris, George, 02/13/2009