us-federations - US Trust Feds: Jan/Feb Notes and K12 Information

Subject: US Federations Discussion

US Trust Feds: Jan/Feb Notes and K12 Information

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "Kevin M. Morooney" <>
  • Subject: US Trust Feds: Jan/Feb Notes and K12 Information
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:27:55 -0500 (EST)

All,

The notes from our Jan 21 and Feb 18 call are now on our wiki site.

I've also added a separate section for K12 resources with a bit of
information on what the UK's Becta is doing in this space. Please feel free
to take a look and send corrections/updates to me or edit the wiki pages
directly.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/USFederations/Building+Identity+Trust+Federations

Best regards,
Ann

--
Ann West, Program Manager
Internet2/EDUCAUSE/Michigan Tech

office: +1.906.487.1726

Spring 2009 Internet2 Member Meeting
April 27-29, Arlington, Virginia
events.internet2.edu/2009/spring-mm/

  • US Trust Feds: Jan/Feb Notes and K12 Information, Ann West, 02/24/2009