us-federations - Re: [USFeds] Federated ID Management January Conference Call

Subject: US Federations Discussion

Re: [USFeds] Federated ID Management January Conference Call

  • From:
  • To: "Garret Sern" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [USFeds] Federated ID Management January Conference Call
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:35:13 -0500 (EST)

Everyone,

I'm at a fairly intensive workshop for the OLE (Open Library Environment)
project. Some of you may have heard about this at CSG and other arenas.
Rutgers is a participant in the Mellon-funded OLE design project and I'd
like to talk about it at a future call, because we have agreed that a
strong identity management component is critical. I hope I will
participate in at least part of the call since we hope to break by 4:30.

Grace