us-federations - Federated ID Management January Conference Call

Subject: US Federations Discussion

Federated ID Management January Conference Call

  • From: "Garret Sern" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Federated ID Management January Conference Call
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:22:20 -0700

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for responding to the recent doodle poll. Right now, Wednesday’s from 4pm-5:30pm (EST) work best for the majority of respondents. (Please see below for the dates of future conference calls over the next few months.) If we find attendance dropping off, we will change the dates and times.

Our next conference call is this Wednesday, January 21, from 4:00pm-5:30pm (EST).  Our call in number is 1-877-944-2300, access code 99205#.

An agenda will be distributed prior to the call.

Thank you for your active involvement in this topic.

Rich Greenfield, University of Alaska (co-chair)

George Laskaris, NJEDge.Net (co-chair)

Garret Sern, EDUCAUSE

Ann West, Internet2

Future Conference Calls

February 18, 4:00-5:30pm (EST)

March 18, 4:00-5:30pm (EST)

April 15, 4:00-5:30pm (EST)

May 20, 4:00-5:30pm (EST)

Garret Sern, Government Relations Officer

EDUCAUSE: Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good

1150 18th Street, NW Suite 1010; Washington D.C. 20036

202-872-4200;