streamlining-sp - Re: Call for Comments and Feedback

Subject: Streamlining SP Onboarding WG

Re: Call for Comments and Feedback

  • From: Garrett King <>
  • To: "" <>, Nick Roy <>
  • Cc: "Roberson, Tommy" <>
  • Subject: Re: Call for Comments and Feedback
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 21:47:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:jqWhfBN5kd4Lr2Ia4aEl6mtUPXoX/o7sNwtQ0KIMzox0K/z4r8bcNUDSrc9gkEXOFd2Cra4c0qyO6+jJYi8p2d65qncMcZhBBVcuqP49uEgeOvODElDxN/XwbiY3T4xoXV5h+GynYwAOQJ6tL1LdrWev4jEMBx7xKRR6JvjvGo7Vks+7y/2+94fcbglUmTaxe69+IAmrpgjNq8cahpdvJLwswRXTuHtIfOpWxWJsJV2Nmhv3+9m98p1+/SlOovwt78FPX7n0cKQ+VrxYES8pM3sp683xtBnMVhWA630BWWgLiBVIAgzF7BbnXpfttybxq+Rw1DWGMcDwULs5Qiqp4bt1RxD0iScHLz85/3/Risxsl6JQvRatqwViz4LIfI2ZMfxzcaTAc9MHXmpBRtheWDBdAo2yaIsPCvAOPeder4Lgo1cDoh+zCQyqCejyyDFHm2X20LU63eo/DA/GwAIuEdEAsHvWrdX6KKgdXPuvw6XU1zjOde9a1Sv/5YXObxsvoeuMXbV1ccfJyEcgDRnFjk+Opoz5IzOey+EDs2md7+pvSOmijGEnpBtroji12MgslpXJhoEOx1/Y8CV53Zw5KsOlR05meNOpFoZbuS+dN4tzWMwiQmdotT41yr0Bvp67cywKx4o9yxHDbPyHdo6F6Q/gWuaJOTp0mWxpdbGlixqs60Ss1/HwW8mu3FpXsCZIncHAum0P2hDN8MSKROZx8l2/1TuAzQze6+NJLVgpmabFKJMt2KA8moAOvUjfHiL6glj6ga+Qe0454Oan8f7nba/jppKEN497lAX+MqM2l8ylH+s4NhIBXmiC9eui27zs4U35T69Mjv05jKbVqorVJcIGqa6jHQBU3Jwv5Aq6Dze7ytgXg2QILE9ddBKGiYjmJU3OLejlAfuhgFmgiilny+rbMrH9ApjBNGXPnKnucLpl7k5T0gszzdRR55JODbEBJer+WkDru9zCFB82LRC0w/rkCNhmyoweXH+PDrWHP6zPrF+E/vgvLPWUZI8JpDb9LOAo5/j0jX8+mV4QZqip3Z0LaH+mBPRmJVuWYWbyjtsbD2gFoxc+RvTwiFKeST5Te2qyX6Uk6zE6DoKpEYDDRoWogLyG2ie3BJpWZnpJClyVCnfoa5+EVOkWZyKXJs9hkzoEVbmnS48uzB2urxf6xqFjLurV4S0YqYnj2MZv6+3SkxEy6SJ7D96b026TU2F4gHkESCEr06Bi8gRBzQLJyrRijvVdEd1V5vVGFxwiHZ/axOt/Dtf0HAXbcZ3BHE26WNivBDUwSNM3zJoVe258Hd6lixXE2WytGbBD0/StBZc3upjbzjClIdx62l7H0rUslV8rXpEJOGG70P1R7Q/WUqHAiV+Ui7riVqUa02aZ+26Z12eSoEJwWwttF6jJQCZMNQPtsd3l6xaaHPeVArM9P14ElJeP

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your feedback.  We will be organizing the feedback we received thus far and will likely have follow up questions.  I’ll be sure to let you know in advance when we’re ready to discuss the details, as it would be great to have you join us for a call.

Thanks again,
Garrett