streamlining-sp - Re: Call for Comments and Feedback

Subject: Streamlining SP Onboarding WG

Re: Call for Comments and Feedback

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: Garrett King <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "Roberson, Tommy" <>
  • Subject: Re: Call for Comments and Feedback
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 19:13:00 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

These look great! I left comments in the documents in the form of
suggested changes. Please let me know if you'd like me to join a call
to discuss.

Best,

Nick Roy
Director of Technology and Strategy
InCommon / Internet2 Trust and Identity Services