streamlining-sp - Call for Comments and Feedback

Subject: Streamlining SP Onboarding WG

Call for Comments and Feedback

  • From: Garrett King <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "Roberson, Tommy" <>
  • Subject: Call for Comments and Feedback
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 16:20:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:US1KkxH6Fa+OOd5gqbmkq51GYnF86YWxBRYc798ds5kLTJ7yos+wAkXT6L1XgUPTWs2DsrQY07OQ6/iocFdDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBXdrXKo8DEdBAj0OxZrKeTpAI7SiNm82/yv95HJbAhEmCexbaluIBmqsA7cqtQYjYx+J6gr1xDHuGFIe+NYxWNpIVKcgRPx7dqu8ZBg7ipdpesv+9ZPXqvmcas4S6dYDCk9PGAu+MLrrxjDQhCR6XYaT24bjwBHAwnB7BH9Q5fxri73vfdz1SWGIcH7S60/VC+85Kl3VhDnlCYHNyY48G7JjMxwkLlbqw+lqxBm3oLYfJ2ZOP94c6zaYN0aWHFBXt5PWCNdHoOyYYwPD+8bMuZZqYn2ul8CoBS6CAWpAu7k1z1GiWLs3aAi0+ovDxzI3BAuEdwNsXTbsNr6ObwIXuyp1qTF1ynPY+9U1Dr79YPGcgohofaJXb9ocMTe01MvFxnbgVWMtYzuIjab1uULs2iU8uFtUu2vhHQ9qwFrvDev2tssiorSi40Jz1DE6D91z5goKt2lUUN2Z8OvHpVXtyGfLYR2Q8UiTnlnuCY9zb0Gtpq7czYQxJs7wB7fbvqKeJWL7BL7TOudPCl0iXF/dL6hnRq+7FSsx+3mWsWpzlpHoDJJnsTSun0OzRDf9NKLRuZj8kqvwzqDyg7e5vxcLUwpi6bWKIQtzqAqmpYOrUjOHjX6lFj2gaKQa04q4PKn6/79bbXjvpKcN5F7igX5Mqk2gMywH+A4PRIOXmSC5+u926Hs/U3jT7VMgf05jLPVv4rcJcsGvK62HQFU3pw/5Ba6EjeqysoXkmQaLF5deRKHiZbmO03WLfzlE/uygE6gnClxy/zbIrHsAo/BImXdnLrvZbp97lRTyAs3zdBR/ZJUDbQBLer8WkDrrtzYFAE2MxCow+bkE9hyyoYeWX+VDqCHLazSrEeE5vgzLOmUeI8VpDH9JuAk5/7okXA5nlodfayu3ZsRcny4Ge5mI0qAbXr3ntcBC3kFsRA7TOzuiV2CVz9TZ3C9X64l/TE7EJmrDYPCRoC2nLyBxzm3EodXZmBAFlCDD23od4OaVPcQdi6eONFunSEZVevpd4h0nwqyrgLzzr5mKOvS9WgDrbri0tNy4ujUk1c17zM+R5CGz3uARmRwn2UJQTBzx7hXoEp2zVKG1q4+hOZXQ499/fRMBygzL4TR0/AyKNH0VUqVcd6TUlu6XtaOCjQsCN893oldMA5GB9y+g0WbjGKRCLgPmunOWcU5

Hi All-

We are excited to share two documents, that are direct outputs from the working group weekly meetings and discussions; and are very interested in everyone’s feedback, large or small, regarding both of these documents.  Please feel free to either make comments within the document or send your feedback directly to this mailing list.   Your feedback is much appreciated!

1. Streamlining SP Onboarding - Criteria Document

Description: The criteria document outlines the criteria that we deem either required or recommended for onboarding Service Providers.  A lot of the work around this document involved reviewing the CIC Cloud Cookbook, among other sources, and narrowing several dozen criteria down to what we think are most applicable and important for onboarding Service Providers.  This document is fundamental in fueling the content for the self-assessment/questionnaire document below along with a few other deliverables we’re working towards.

2. Streamlining SP Onboarding - Questionnaire

Description: Having a set of standards or criteria is important, but the challenge remains how to get Service Providers to review and apply the material.  Documents, in themselves, serve as great reference points to dig into details, however we felt using a ‘Questionnaire’ style approach will allow us to “walk” Service Providers through the material while at the same time giving them the opportunity to self-assess their applications against the criteria.

Thank you all again for your review and feedback.  And any other questions, please send my way.

Best,
Garrett