per-entity - Fwd: [Per-Entity] Latency figures for CDNs

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

Fwd: [Per-Entity] Latency figures for CDNs

  • From: Patrick Radtke <>
  • To: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group <>
  • Subject: Fwd: [Per-Entity] Latency figures for CDNs
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 16:14:41 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:tbq3oh8NGwdic/9uRHKM819IXTAuvvDOBiVQ1KB90OscTK2v8tzYMVDF4r011RmSAtWdtqkP0reempujcFJDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBX660e/5j8KGxj5KRE9ZqGsQtaT3IyL0LWK9oeWTgNUhSasKZZ/MBy6pBnY/vYRm4hjLKl55QHOv2MAL/xb3yZlI06SgwfU58G7+5tm9CIWvOguoZ1uS6L/KpwxUaZZBzduCWk5+M7m/U3bRBeV53Afem4XiABVGAnJ4RfmX4vg9CD9s7wui2GhIcTqQOVsCnyZ5KBxRUqt0X9fOg==

I realized I didn't reply to the list when I wrote this.
I setup Cloudfront as a caching CDN for the beta mdq server. Details
in the forwarded message below, along with my latency figures.