per-entity - Re: [Per-Entity] Serving mdq queries with Apache

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

Re: [Per-Entity] Serving mdq queries with Apache

  • From: Tom Mitchell <>
  • To: David Walker <>
  • Cc: Tom Mitchell <>,
  • Subject: Re: [Per-Entity] Serving mdq queries with Apache
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 12:21:18 -0400

I created a wiki page with a recipe for others to try:

Could some kind soul with access to a CentOS 7 VM give these instructions a try and let me know if they work for you? If not, I’d welcome problem reports or updates.

I think the second order of business is to identify where this solution falls short. For instance:

 * Can all entityID URLs be served this way? It works for http(s), urn:mace: and {sha1} style queries. Are there others?

 * Do the response headers comply with the spec?

 * Is there something else in the base spec or in the SAML profile that has been overlooked?

Thanks!

Tom