metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] Testing and validating metadata

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] Testing and validating metadata

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] Testing and validating metadata
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 17:39:44 +0000

Hi Andre,

You can use https://samltest.id/ to test things out. After you finish the
process of registering for InCommon participation, you will get access to our
federation manager portal, which will allow you to format your metadata and
will check for any issues. In the meantime, if you’d like someone from
InCommon to examine your metadata, you can send an email with your metadata
to and ask for someone from operations to take a look at
it and provide feedback.

Best Regards,

Nick Roy
Director of Technology and Strategy
InCommon / Internet2 Trust and Identity Services