metadata-support - [Metadata-Support] Testing and validating metadata

Subject: InCommon metadata support

[Metadata-Support] Testing and validating metadata

  • From: Andre Schmidt <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Metadata-Support] Testing and validating metadata
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 11:30:56 -0500

Metadata support team,

My institution is in the process of standing up Shibboleth and our relationship with Incommon.  We have a test system set up and are looking to validate our metadata.   Is there a test system we can have our IdP send its metadata to?  I was unable to find testing best practices on the wiki.

Thank you,

Andre
--
Andre Schmidt
Project Manager, Office of Technology Services