metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] production Metadata Query Server?

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] production Metadata Query Server?

  • From: Tom Scavo <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] production Metadata Query Server?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 19:09:53 -0400

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 6:42 PM, Cantor, Scott
>> You'll need to plan to use the existing metadata aggregates for now.
>
> Or run an MDQ front-end of some kind based on the aggregate, of course. In
> theory of course, an XSLT + a script to sign lots of documents, plus a web
> server, is essentially what that is.

You make it sound easy :-) but let me add: running a local instance of
Ian's mdq-server [1] is an option. Matthew Economou @ NIH is doing
just that.

I'm pretty sure Leif's pyFF [2] can do what you want but you'd have to ask
him.

Tom

[1] https://github.com/iay/mdq-server
[2] https://github.com/leifj/pyFF