metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] production Metadata Query Server?

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] production Metadata Query Server?

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] production Metadata Query Server?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 21:44:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

You'll need to plan to use the existing metadata aggregates for now. TAC is
just about to spin up a per-entity metadata working group to create a roadmap
to get us to a production service, but there are some complex issues to
resolve in order to get us to that production service.

Thank you,

Nick

On 6/2/16, 2:20 PM,
"