metadata-support - [Metadata-Support] production Metadata Query Server?

Subject: InCommon metadata support

[Metadata-Support] production Metadata Query Server?

  • From: "Basney, Jim" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Metadata-Support] production Metadata Query Server?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 20:20:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi,

Any news on if/when InCommon will provide a production Metadata Query
Server? We're preparing our NCSA IdP for production operation, and we want
to go to production with a dynamic metadata client configuration. However,
https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/3w7kAg tells me InCommon hasn't decided
whether to proceed with a production Metadata Query Server offering. Any
idea when the decision will be made? We have our window of opportunity now
to determine our production IdP configuration, but we can't plan to use a
dynamic metadata client configuration with this uncertainty about
InCommon's plans.

Thanks,
Jim