metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] significant slowdown in XML Signature validation

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] significant slowdown in XML Signature validation

  • From: Jeffrey Eaton <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] significant slowdown in XML Signature validation
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 23:41:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

> One thing we could do, I suppose, is generate an aggregate on MDQ-beta
> without the namespace optimization and see if that matters. Jeffrey,
> if we did that, would you be willing to test against that new
> aggregate? (It would have the same content, just different namespace
> declarations.)
>
> Tom

Sure, I’m willing to test anything I can. I do have a pretty straightforward
testbed, where I load only the InCommon metadata with mostly otherwise stock
configuration. It is using an output HTTP proxy, but the issue seems to
occur with or without that, because one of my tests was to just save the
metadata locally, and load it using the file directly instead of pulling over
HTTP at all.

-jeaton