metadata-support - [Metadata-Support] Testing our IDP from our development shibboleth

Subject: InCommon metadata support

[Metadata-Support] Testing our IDP from our development shibboleth

  • From: "Higgins, Diane" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Metadata-Support] Testing our IDP from our development shibboleth
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 17:11:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We are trying to connect to a new service provider but we need to make several changes to our Shibboleth which we have done in our development environment. The Service provider is expecting our development metadata at InCommon. But I do not see a way to add the development metadata to InCommon. How can we set up the data the SP needs to test?

Our IDP is Florida State University and we are trying to set up authentication to the California Digital Library.

Diane Higgins

Identity Management Team Lead

Information Technology Services
The Florida State University

Phone (850) 644-3655

Fax (850) 644-8722

http://www.its.fsu.edu

Be a cyberhero! Build a safe cyberspace at Florida State. Your mission starts at security.fsu.edu #NCSAM

Please note: Florida has very broad public records laws. Most written communications to or from state/university employees and students are public records and available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.