interfed - Re: [inc-interfed] updated slides for Friday

Subject: Interfederation

Re: [inc-interfed] updated slides for Friday

  • From: John Krienke <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] updated slides for Friday
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:50:33 -0500

+1

Slides look good, Jim.

john.

On 2/20/13 2:24 PM, Jim Basney wrote:
Hi all,

Updated slides for Friday at:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/download/attachments/35980044/201302-incinterfed-intro.pptx

https://spaces.internet2.edu/download/attachments/35980044/201302-incinterfed-intro.pdf

Questions I propose to ask the attendees via chat:

* How do you define interfederation?
* What do you see as major hurdles for interfederation?
* What interfederation use cases are important to you?
* Which national federations do you need to interfederate with?
* Who else should we be talking with about interfederation?

I'm happy to receive comments by noon tomorrow (when slides are due).

Cheers,
Jim