inc-lib-usecase - RE: [InC-Lib-UseCase] flow diagram, simple EZP use case

Subject: Defining Use Cases for Federating Library Services

RE: [InC-Lib-UseCase] flow diagram, simple EZP use case

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: [InC-Lib-UseCase] flow diagram, simple EZP use case
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:49:35 -0400

At 12:02 PM -0400 10/30/09, Dale,Andy wrote:
There are a few places in the diagram that I would like more clarity.
I'm happy to talk this through with you 1-on-1 or in our scheduled call
slot.

I'm not sure what you mean by " with the move from SAML
1 to SAML 2, the navigation page can no longer redirect directly to
the IdP".

SAML 2 requires that the IDP receive an "authRequest" XML doc from the SP before doing anything; in SAML 1, the IDP processing could be triggered without that step.