inc-lib-usecase - RE: [InC-Lib-UseCase] flow diagram, simple EZP use case

Subject: Defining Use Cases for Federating Library Services

RE: [InC-Lib-UseCase] flow diagram, simple EZP use case

  • From: "Dale,Andy" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [InC-Lib-UseCase] flow diagram, simple EZP use case
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:02:44 -0400

There are a few places in the diagram that I would like more clarity.
I'm happy to talk this through with you 1-on-1 or in our scheduled call
slot.

I'm not sure what you mean by " with the move from SAML
1 to SAML 2, the navigation page can no longer redirect directly to
the IdP".

In terms of the logical branching "if resource is shib enabled" I find
that these diagrams are most useful when they represent a single flow;
hence I put IPAuth specifically in the name. I would add another diagram
that shows direct Shib access. Then... we add a classic flow diagram
that shows the decision flows but not the details of the interactions.