inc-lib-usecase - RE: [InC-Lib-UseCase] flow diagram, simple EZP use case

Subject: Defining Use Cases for Federating Library Services

RE: [InC-Lib-UseCase] flow diagram, simple EZP use case

  • From: "Dale,Andy" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [InC-Lib-UseCase] flow diagram, simple EZP use case
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:28:24 -0400

There are bits of this I understand and bits I don't. here's an
alternate version that may or may not be accurate and you can introduce
to the larger group or not (at this late stage I would probably not).
Over the next couple of weeks I would be happy to work with you to bring
your domain expertise together with my UML skills.