idpaas - Re: Feedback requested: IdPaaS survey

Subject: IdP as a Service Working Group

Re: Feedback requested: IdPaaS survey

  • From: Albert Wu <>
  • To: Mary McKee <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Feedback requested: IdPaaS survey
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 22:20:52 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1;spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu;dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu;dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu;arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=QQmA+ZdhHUXr9J9jwESeFCFN1eSIRHW4B2CfJQjEBUM=; b=OvVlkWgrwxyhnoiClj9cHLaQZ9RRKOheFwohKAjC/8MiRLBxaGbux0N0IcTwP7AICpsFtJDbdwzV76s6PxW5VzL6qFobeO0yGlyF298IdRxc/cKE1oPmGAh6bd0DBPFPqvW4+aRBOmjbu3wO75DT7fXYkmGPCJE/Bdl7oQQQzxeJ3EsCsJiX6BHAEJQgy3Jw2u1Sbw0ETk9o63bXACVSnGOvnc+DUfCWJND8xqge+We6953Yl8qQ4B1fqEtLd7RF4QULVltOCgs2liOfKhZcc+qnW20rJlwq9RUUVrsYkV0afbA3CNn1/VcXJSSTkitayZOYQTzYprZAS9JurPMOUQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=foOMcADsXnQ1cL+A3Vw90bNc89gKWLSeGoIV4r7rMqne3la/H5hYiruzCsjKwjYWOGpRXXgHuuXWtCD6I8J2TMiN/deeTIMZ5QQTnqeeTzuMIBXfC3XCuNSzfsY6FMLzOoZc8mesgS1gab6L2P15ZuHKnrdfdHDDeyqD8+7twmNRRFMTGtdDsPgR5InQ5iGO+XX/xW3/jMlR8gJldc+CGs4wqY30KZMoVQMEWlDTZzS8EyWLZjBOkeLHT4V22NexoI2g18/hh5vqPnVfMKz85sRlCizvaNhKcDm9Akf33ugHUnffkehGP/KbnQgekPB/vFtE95g9fqUXYOsGBGsguw==

First, really nicely put together survey!

I have a few minor comments:

Navigation: at least in Mac OS Safari, the tool does not allow any backward navigation. The browser back button is disabled, and there is no back button on page. This may be awkward if I decide to change an earlier answer based on later questions…

I’ve noticed that none of the questions require an answer. When I don’t answer anything, the survey seems to use something as a default to determine the questioning path. That leads to at times perhaps odd combinations of questions. We may want to require an answer on some (in fact most) of the questions.

Contact information: do we want to include an optional field to collect the person’s contact information in case they wish to receive follow up communications?

Layout: on multiple choices questions where there is a “Other” option, can we make the associated text input box bigger to signal to the respondent that they should elaborate?

albert