assurance - RE: [Assurance] Re: Question for address of record for silver assurance

Subject: Assurance

RE: [Assurance] Re: Question for address of record for silver assurance

  • From: "Dunker, Mary" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Ann West <>, Chris Dowden <>, "R. Andrew Johnston" <>, Paul Caskey <>
  • Subject: RE: [Assurance] Re: Question for address of record for silver assurance
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 18:50:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Mohammad,

As Ann indicated, your auditor should interpret the spec for you. During our
in-person identity proofing process, if the address on the document the
person presents to verify identity (for example, drivers' license) does not
match the address in our system of record, we require the person to enter the
password for the university account that controls their email.

I hope this helps.
Mary

Mary Dunker
Director, Secure Enterprise Technology Initiatives
Virginia Tech Information Technology
1700 Pratt Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24060
540-231-9327