assurance - [Assurance] Re: Question for address of record for silver assurance

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Re: Question for address of record for silver assurance

  • From: Mohammad Rahman <>
  • To: Ann West <>
  • Cc: Chris Dowden <>, "R. Andrew Johnston" <>, Paul Caskey <>,
  • Subject: [Assurance] Re: Question for address of record for silver assurance
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:01:50 -0400

Thank you very much Ann to clarify this issue and point us to right group of people who can help us.

Assurance Team,

Can you please verify details about "email address does qualify as address of record for some"?  Some include which group of people?
Can email address verification be only process for address of record verification for silver assurance?
For infrastructure requirement is there any documentation?

Best Regards,

Mohammad Rahman
CUIT