assurance - [Assurance] Apologies for the extra message traffic

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Apologies for the extra message traffic

  • From: "Farmer, Jacob" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Apologies for the extra message traffic
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:19:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Colleagues,

My apologies for the extra email traffic this morning.  I was working through a long backlog of requests related to the MFA working group and I didn’t notice a couple of them had the assurance list still attached to the message.  I’ll check more carefully as I work through the rest of the list.

Jacob

Jacob Farmer

Identity Management Systems

(812) 856-0186

  • [Assurance] Apologies for the extra message traffic, Farmer, Jacob, 06/22/2015