assurance - [Assurance] Assurance Implementers Call: Wed., July 1, at noon ET

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Assurance Implementers Call: Wed., July 1, at noon ET

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Assurance Implementers Call: Wed., July 1, at noon ET
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:08:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Greetings,

Please join us for the Assurance Implementers call

Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at noon ET.

Connection Info:
+1-734-615-7474
+1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only)
Access code: 0129048#

On this call, we will introduce Nick Roy, Internet2's new director of technology and strategy, and Paul Caskey, Internet2's new program manager of community trust and practices.

See the blog about Nick Roy and Paul Caskey.

In addition, Jacob Farmer, Chair of the Assurance Advisory Committee, will present information on the new InCommon Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Interoperability Profile working group.

We look forward to seeing you on the call.

Best regards,

Emily

Emily Eisbruch, Work Group Lead, Trust and Identity
Internet2

office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749