assurance - RE: [Assurance] dept's leveraging central authentication systems ....

Subject: Assurance

RE: [Assurance] dept's leveraging central authentication systems ....

  • From: "Jones, Mark B" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Assurance] dept's leveraging central authentication systems ....
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:21:45 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

To me all this means is that you have in place a policy and supporting
procedures of using HTTPS/LDAPS as opposed to HTTP/LDAP or some similar
secure protocol if the application communicates the password across the
network and that applications do not store, log, or display the password in
any way.

I don't think this section imposes any requirements that are not already a
common sense practice.