assurance - Re: [Assurance] Assurance and system monitoring

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] Assurance and system monitoring

  • From: "Cantor, Scott" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] Assurance and system monitoring
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:07:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

On 1/24/12 3:53 PM, "Dunker, Mary"

>So far, my institution has been looking at InCommon Silver from the IdP
>side. After thinking about Eric's situation, I wonder if we need some
>more guidelines for SPs that are going to require/request Silver from the
>IdP.

We understand the issues less at this point, which is one reason the
"advice" for SPs in the wiki for Silver is TBD at the moment.

I know how the SP works, but that's a ways away from understanding how to
operationalize all this; I run an IdP, so I have some operational insight
there and tried to capture it.

-- Scott