assurance - RE: [Assurance] Assurance and system monitoring

Subject: Assurance

RE: [Assurance] Assurance and system monitoring

  • From: "Dunker, Mary" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Assurance] Assurance and system monitoring
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:53:45 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

So far, my institution has been looking at InCommon Silver from the IdP side.
After thinking about Eric's situation, I wonder if we need some more
guidelines for SPs that are going to require/request Silver from the IdP.

Mary

Mary Dunker
Director, Secure Enterprise Technology Initiatives
Virginia Tech Information Technology
1700 Pratt Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24060
540-231-9327