assurance - RE: [Assurance] Assurance and system monitoring

Subject: Assurance

RE: [Assurance] Assurance and system monitoring

  • From: "Jones, Mark B" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Assurance] Assurance and system monitoring
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:27:50 -0600
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

That being the case I agree, they should run their own IdP. Letting go of
control of authentication is part of the growing pains of federating.

And a question... Shouldn't a non-person entity be able to qualify for a
"InCommon Silver(-like) IAQ". Don't we want to be as assured that the
computers we are talking to are identified as well as the people are
identified?