assurance - Re: [InC Assurance] Assurance Toolkit: What's in it?

Subject: Assurance

Re: [InC Assurance] Assurance Toolkit: What's in it?

  • From: Arlene Allen <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Jim Basney <>
  • Subject: Re: [InC Assurance] Assurance Toolkit: What's in it?
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 08:48:55 -0700

Is it going to be updated or finalized? That doc says that it is a Sept 2009 Release Candidate.

On 8/4/2011 8:43 AM, Jim Basney wrote:
Note also that with the v1.1 InCommon Assurance revisions, the TFPAP
(http://www.idmanagement.gov/documents/TrustFrameworkProviderAdoptionProcess.pdf)
is now our primary reference for LOA definitions, rather than 800-63.