announce - [InCommon] Last Call to Join the InCommon Collaboration Success Program!

Subject: News and information about InCommon Academy offerings

[InCommon] Last Call to Join the InCommon Collaboration Success Program!

  • From: Erin Murtha <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [InCommon] Last Call to Join the InCommon Collaboration Success Program!
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 16:09:51 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=CsbufXtwDsjoQfEyci8MNnTdpG+MBxttE8zRb3LCURc=; b=FQ3jEL5XGicfaAlaNOn5ZUCaPO4iO07OgW6Hw4p5FNFCa1GfB8ncnkh2qEQTLCvObBqSv4LSpUBlaF0DOfDzv4LO5c+yxb4p8is16y1golYLZa7VgVuC7UNfVp85KMoj1BmqS0mBpEcPTvzmqSeImRbIo50jzEQFowSHjj43/mc49hFT4PU8lfStphrGcqIKvu7QFvgG1x/5pS+LKiNQ/9nY+g2D74jrXOULYF/1UVuezD9wIz/NFz9X9nTNXSNvUHUCl+VF5UVEU28BI+GwsI0222Jt5nMcq3IOc8vs4FkHLWqHhPvReL+V1/e1jiFYmx76jXCgPPJNnq9JXWot9A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ZTeLiDftxiBkivjqbuLNzE2M04MXwBenv9zM1C/FMzVrccM25AZKb3jiJ6dLAjstjuo8+wMKES4UlBNdgP4nzSgk+WQ1ySTCkEXtiZybel/4Tm+EfWSpoSA26OGW/Z6UzM6ZMv4dcGtWOb4icQ3nmHycdE9Ufny06LrSDl5wwiW+LTDaVNo68xNnUmxgzAaSP/D93XQOSYFxxrKFLvi1I5PeClxA6Sq8KoRruXmsppi7Q+yiFvfOmRrSo9kve4bQtqqlZUAzoB1d62YrVEKQ013Wv8bFbf/6aJEn4dAJJGsXNwldAO6ZGQq+HlOorcfOD6uOc6H7ZevLIiY8vSZTvQ==

Hi, IAM Friends!

I know that summer is flying by, but it’s not too late to let us know that you’re interested in learning more about the InCommon Collaboration Success Program (CSP)! Our _expression_ of interest window will be closing very soon and we still have some availability for new (or repeat) program participants.

You may have heard about the CSP from me, but I’m excited to share two different perspectives:

  1. Let’s Build Some IAM Momentum: Internet2’s Paul Caskey on a Community-Based Approach
  2. 3 Reasons to Join the InCommon Collaboration Success Program to Discover and Fast-Track Your IAM Roadmap

Our mission is focused around supporting secure collaboration for our robust research and education community. Kicking off in September, this interactive program provides an opportunity for you to join forces with peer organizations and technical experts to prepare, prototype, and put your upcoming projects in motion. We fill the gaps by helping your team:

  • Understand how the InCommon Trusted Access Platform can enhance your institution’s current identity management setup
  • Receive real-world guidance on solutions through a tailored IAM assessment, interactive architecture reviews, and feedback on project plans
  • Become a connoisseur of IAM through hands-on training and insightful conferences

Within the CSP, you’ll connect directly to experts and community implementers, taking the guesswork out of IAM and equipping your team with lifetime discounts for continued learning. At the end of the program, you’ll walk away with an aptitude for IAM and strong relationships with developers, implementers and architects who lead the innovation for our open-source software.

If you are interested in learning more, please complete this brief interest form by July 23rd. There is no commitment to joining the program, and we are interested in learning more about how we can best provide strategic guidance for your team’s objectives. Whether you are interested in creating an IAM roadmap, deploying new software, improving your existing services, or just learning best practices from top-tier experts, this program is for you!

We hope that you will consider taking advantage of this incredible opportunity to partner with the InCommon family and take your IAM to the next level.

Thank you!

Erin Murtha