alternative-idp - Re: implementation vs deployment criteria

Subject: Alternative IdP Working Group

Re: implementation vs deployment criteria

  • From: Janemarie Duh <>
  • To: Tom Scavo <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: implementation vs deployment criteria
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 19:48:23 -0400

Tom,

Thank you, Yes, this does help and I'd like to pursue the second table.
Mark Scheible suggested adding a Risks column. That is important since
in addition to the benefits of each solution we need to consider what
the problems may be.

FYI, I will be away on vacation beginning tomorrow (Friday) through next
Wednesday. David Walker has graciously offered to run the call on Wednesday.

If the group needs to hammer out the table designs in order to continue
with your work, go ahead during the call if need be. If it can wait
until I get back, I'll create the new grid and modify the existing one.

Janemarie

--
Janemarie Duh
Identity Management Systems Architect

ITS will never ask you for your password. Never email your password to
anyone.