alternative-idp - Agenda for the 9/3/2014 Alternative IdPs Working Group call

Subject: Alternative IdP Working Group

Agenda for the 9/3/2014 Alternative IdPs Working Group call

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To: Alternative IdPs Working Group <>
  • Cc: DHW <>
  • Subject: Agenda for the 9/3/2014 Alternative IdPs Working Group call
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:24:28 -0700

Everyone,

Here's a draft agenda for our call next Wednesday:

  • Roll call
  • Reminder of the Internet2 Intellectual Property Framework
  • Agenda bash
  • Quick comment on vendor participation
  • Progress of initial strategy assessments
    • Review what's been completed.
    • Do we need any changes to the criteria?
    • Are there any strategies that should be added (or dropped)?
    • We'd like to complete this phase of the work by our 9/17 call.  If you are a fact finder, please spend some time on your strategy before this 9/3 call so that we can discuss any questions you may have.
  • Implementation vs. Deployment
    • Do we want to restructure into two tables?  If so, what new structure do we want?

As Janemarie said earlier, she will be on vacation, so I'll be leading the call; I'm looking forward to the discussion.  As usual, the call coordinates are:

Dial-in numbers:
+1-734-615-7474 (English I2, Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance),
+1-866-411-0013 (English I2, toll free US/Canada Only)
PIN 0179554 #

David

  • Agenda for the 9/3/2014 Alternative IdPs Working Group call, David Walker, 08/29/2014