alternative-idp - Re: other strategies that still involve the open source IdP stacks

Subject: Alternative IdP Working Group

Re: other strategies that still involve the open source IdP stacks

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: "Chalmers, Alex" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: other strategies that still involve the open source IdP stacks
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 16:49:09 -0500

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your input and for joining the group.

> I just joined the list today, so I'm catching up on the group's previous
> work,
> but I would be happy to share Ball State's experience integrating with ADFS
> anyone interested.

We would be interested!

I volunteered to take on the ADFS row in this grid:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/altidp/Alternative+IdP+Strategies+and+Assessment+Criteria

I have not, however, done a hands-on ADFS deployment myself so I was
going to mine the archives and reach out to individual operators--like
yourself.

Would you be willing to work with me together on the ADFS assignment?
If so drop me a note directly and perhaps we can coordinate a quick
call for next week.

Thanks for your consideration and again for your input to the group.

Cheers,

Scott K