ad-assurance - Re: [AD-Assurance] RE: Comment capturement

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

Re: [AD-Assurance] RE: Comment capturement

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [AD-Assurance] RE: Comment capturement
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 08:01:46 -0800

This looks very good, Eric.  I made a small edit where you weren't sure who would review alternative means proposals.  It's the AAC.

I'd be tempted to add Ron's comment after the one about encrypting drives, and say that we believe it's a promising alternative means, but that review of such a proposal would be outside the scope of our AD Cookbook effort.

David