ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] AAC notification: question

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] AAC notification: question

  • From: Eric Goodman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] AAC notification: question
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 22:44:05 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

So a couple of the comments raised would result in changes to the interpretation sections we’re going to ask the AAC to re-review. Should we wait until we discuss edits before sending the request to the AAC?

I guess really it doesn’t matter in terms of drafting the message, but when I was looking at what to send them, I wasn’t sure how to address the potentially pending edits.

--- Eric

  • [AD-Assurance] AAC notification: question, Eric Goodman, 02/05/2014