us-federations - [USFeds] May 19th Call reminder

Subject: US Federations Discussion

[USFeds] May 19th Call reminder

  • From: "Laskaris, George" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Rodney Petersen <>
  • Subject: [USFeds] May 19th Call reminder
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 14:24:52 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Our next call is scheduled for Wednesday May 19th at 4pm Eastern.

This month's call will feature Rodney Petersen, EDUCAUSE Government Relations
Officer and Director of the Cybersecurity Initiative, who will join us to
provide an update regarding the initiatives of the EDUCAUSE Identity and
Access Management Working Group, including actions associated with the goals
of awareness and advocacy, outreach and coordination, partnerships and
collaboration, and implementation and training. He will also provide a
briefing on the development of a National Strategy for Secure Online
Transactions and the implications for research and education organizations.

I hope you can join us to learn more about EDUCAUSE's initiatives that have a
bearing on our efforts

The call in number is 1-877-944-2300, access code 99205#.

Regards,
-George Laskaris & Rich Greenfield

  • [USFeds] May 19th Call reminder, Laskaris, George, 05/10/2010