us-federations - Logistics for Today's Call

Subject: US Federations Discussion

Logistics for Today's Call

  • From: "Garret Sern" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Logistics for Today's Call
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:00:27 -0600

We hope you will be able to join us on today’s US Federated ID Management conference call.

If possible, we would appreciate your participation though Adobe Connect at https://admin.na3.acrobat.com/_a729300474/r29123691/ . There you will find the presentations, be able to chat with your colleagues and ask Michael and Mark questions.

We are going to record and archive this session, so if you have a headset or a good computer speaker, please use Adobe Connect’s VOIP function. For those of us who don’t have a good microphone or headset, please mute your computer speakers and ask your questions via the chat room or call in through the conference call number at 1-877-944-2300, access code 99205#.

We’re trying something new hear for this call, so if we’re finding this to be unwieldy, we’ll revert back to strictly using the conference call bridge.

Your patience is appreciated as we work the kinks out.

Thanks,

Garret

Garret Sern, Government Relations Officer

1150 18th Street, NW Suite 1010; Washington D.C. 20036

202-872-4200;

EDUCAUSE: Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good

EDUCAUSE 2009

The Best Thinking in Higher Ed IT

November 3–6, Denver, Colorado

http://www.educause.edu/e09

  • Logistics for Today's Call, Garret Sern, 08/19/2009