us-federations - August 19th Federated IdM Call

Subject: US Federations Discussion

August 19th Federated IdM Call

  • From: "Laskaris, George" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: August 19th Federated IdM Call
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:47:20 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Michael Trullinger and Mark Crase have agree to present on the California
State University federation initiative on the August 19th US Feds call.

Our August call will feature the current efforts underway at California State
University on August 19th at 4pm ET. Michael and Mark will describe the
strategies and approaches as well as any lessons learned in deploying a
federation at Cal State. We look forward to speaking with you on the call.

The call in number is 1-877-944-2300, access code 99205#.

Regards,
-George Laskaris
- Rich Greenfield

More information about this groups activity can be found on the following
wiki:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/USFederations/Building+Identity+Trust+Federations

  • August 19th Federated IdM Call, Laskaris, George, 08/13/2009