us-federations - Reminder: US Feds Call Features SUNY Today at 4pm ET

Subject: US Federations Discussion

Reminder: US Feds Call Features SUNY Today at 4pm ET

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Reminder: US Feds Call Features SUNY Today at 4pm ET
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 09:46:28 -0400 (EDT)

All,

Just a reminder that our next US Feds call is today at 4pm ET, featuring
Gavin Hogan and SUNY's Federation work and their plans for Oracle in this
context.

As always, the call coordinates are on the wiki, but I've included them here
as well:
Bridge Number: 877-944-2300
Passcode: 99205#

I've uploaded the slides and they can be found linked in the blue box at:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/USFederations/Building+Identity+Trust+Federations

Hope you can join the call,

Ann

--
Ann West, Sr. Program Manager
Internet2/Michigan Tech

office: +1.906.487.1726

  • Reminder: US Feds Call Features SUNY Today at 4pm ET, Ann West, 07/15/2009