us-federations - July 15th Federated IdM Call

Subject: US Federations Discussion

July 15th Federated IdM Call

  • From: "Laskaris, George" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: July 15th Federated IdM Call
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:01:22 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

This months call will feature the current efforts underway statewide at the
State University of New York system on July 15th at 4pm ET. Gavin Hogan from
SUNY will describe their strategies and approaches as well as any lessons
learned in deploying a statewide federation. We anticipate the overview to
take about 20 minutes and then we'll open it up for questions and general
discussion. I look forward to speaking with you on the call.

The call in number is 1-877-944-2300, access code 99205#.

Regards,
-George Laskaris
- Rich Greenfield

More information about this groups activity can be found on the following
wiki:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/USFederations/Building+Identity+Trust+Federations

  • July 15th Federated IdM Call, Laskaris, George, 07/13/2009