us-federations - Agenda for our May 27th Federated IdM Call

Subject: US Federations Discussion

Agenda for our May 27th Federated IdM Call

  • From: "Laskaris, George" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Agenda for our May 27th Federated IdM Call
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:16:15 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Our next conference call is Wednesday, May 27th, at 4:00 PM (EST).
The call in number is 1-877-944-2300, access code 99205#.

While not yet confirmed, for this months call we're hoping to feature the
regional federation supported by The Great Plains Network and have asked Greg
Monaco, the Executive Director of GPN, to describe their strategies and
approaches as well as lessons learned in deploying a statewide federation.

We anticipate the overview to take about 20 minutes and then we'll open it up
for questions and general discussion. I look forward to speaking with you on
the call.

Regards,
-George Laskaris
- Rich Greenfield

More information about this groups activity can be found on the following
wiki:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/USFederations/Building+Identity+Trust+Federations

  • Agenda for our May 27th Federated IdM Call, Laskaris, George, 05/18/2009