us-federations - Updated Call-In Information for March US Identity Trust Federations Conference Call

Subject: US Federations Discussion

Updated Call-In Information for March US Identity Trust Federations Conference Call

  • From: "Garret Sern" <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: "John Chapman" <>
  • Subject: Updated Call-In Information for March US Identity Trust Federations Conference Call
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:28:49 -0600

All,

We are looking forward to John Chapman’s presentation tomorrow. Again, our call will commence at noon (EDT) and run until 1pm.

We will be using Adobe Connect for tomorrow’s conference call so participants can view the slides and utilize the chat feature.  Please log-in at http://educause.na3.acrobat.com/r29123691/ and dial into the same phone number at 1-877-944-2300, access code 99205#.

For those of you who cannot be near a computer John Chapman’s slides are available on the wiki at https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/USFederations/Building+Identity+Trust+Federations.

Garret Sern, Government Relations Officer

1150 18th Street, NW Suite 1010; Washington D.C. 20036

202-872-4200;

EDUCAUSE: Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good

  • Updated Call-In Information for March US Identity Trust Federations Conference Call, Garret Sern, 03/17/2009