Subject: Trust and Identity Meeting Registrants
[trust-identity-reg] InCommon TechEx Highlights for Tuesday
- From: Dean Woodbeck <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [trust-identity-reg] InCommon TechEx Highlights for Tuesday
- Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 22:01:25 +0000
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=IW7Jb+FS4yB1eU54Ofi1vkWFcm4OlgGRv10XVK1UHPc=; b=AMuNS8wjIQfG1Brp4VjmpLl9eOgqwOp4ZFgy9OqbdE2IN7MaPWjXloLeLB06/q4Gt15B3Hz0bb00QS87Stxt0w1GN8g0IQrpy1XOUR7M1nRBbtTc8+WyJulpPL5NIJwdiYk5JhOmhzxPkw3oSPGI2xhytnfEtPhnXKjrHjjw2jRGRfoo90ZP94GJbvWRQJiPsFarfHb6t2fObT7cV0SmDT+08SzRheWbPtuf/tFOfUzgi9L5mAV5iJ5hm03dNLGMjl+yN1+ncsVTabClexeArJ7cca7tsM22lpm5d45CqtLdw684Hr8Js65Acg50TtM6bDRl4J7V9XOkkgGafUL+eQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=mhCa8GXDvJ/bF3uJTrXV23Mi8TD5ENZBYBhmJYXnsl6Xez2l6zrQH2ua+2zMuDl4zZ9j/9XY7ns5RR2naCfkEcyTW+S5XH+nYEJ3HhTjV3GiYNcDBQNbYcJNb9+TuSdbOq/SXFvgX1dQpnkEcuJ4zVdiZnk3gm8Wkg8MMYLEjsHStKGsApickJ3k/hrFCoxGX3Yz9x9E8az/kSNFh/77RKzXKQKdgRH72JK4hjHWHlEtCJ/uNDlxK4Hf8LKYQWovxHaQvj1dOZlvzjJjBX9T5fHbkVq88JX/u8B2Yhj7BXOcFPtfkYOa5KkrY07R+LHmqajB08v3N28xtobasC6RXA==
Welcome to 2019 TechEx!
Here are a few highlights and reminders for the InCommon track on Tuesday, Dec. 10.
REGISTRATION is on the fifth floor. Pick up your name badge and get the lay of the land. Registration opens at 7 am.
MOBILE APP - The mobile app has the complete program and is available for Android and iOS. Search your favorite app store.
BREAKFAST opens at 7 am in the Napoleon Ballroom on the third floor. If this is your first TechEx, look for the newcomers table where we’ll help orient you.
INCOMMON SESSIONS are on the fourth floor. The two track rooms are Bayside and Oak Alley, both close to one-another.
OPENING SESSION - The opening session (for both InCommon tracks) is at 8 am, with the intriguing title: Twenty Years Of Camping: Flying Pigs and Dead Guppies
DEMOS – Check out how the InCommon Trusted Access Platform software can help solve common organization problems. Demos will take place during breaks and lunches. Check out the schedule for the specific topics.
HACKATHON – If you have coding skills you’d like to exercise drop in to the Hackathon, which starts at 9 am each day. This is a drop-in session focused on improving certain open-source software. Again, check the schedule for details.
If you have any questions during the day, look for someone with a red “STAFF” ribbon. They will be glad to help. Oh, and we have lots of stickers to decorate your name badge or laptop.
Director of Community Awareness
Internet2 Trust and Identity
- [trust-identity-reg] InCommon TechEx Highlights for Tuesday, Dean Woodbeck, 12/09/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.