per-entity - Re: [Per-Entity] InCommon Metadata Production

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

Re: [Per-Entity] InCommon Metadata Production

  • From: Tom Scavo <>
  • To: Nick Roy <>
  • Cc: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group <>
  • Subject: Re: [Per-Entity] InCommon Metadata Production
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 08:47:37 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:kC/Bcx3DCnQ8Yb++smDT+DRfVm0co7zxezQtwd8ZsegeK/ad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG96KsbQU1KGM7ujJYi8p2d65qncMcZhBBVcuqP49uEgeOvODElDxN/XwbiY3T4xoXV5h+GynYwAOQJ6tL2PbrnD61zMOABK3bVMzfbWvXN6NxJ7qn8mJuLTrKz1SgzS8Zb4gZD6Xli728vcsvI15N6wqwQHIqHYbM85fxGdvOE7B102kvpT41NdZ/i9Ro/Ms8dJbGeW/JvxgDO9uNyk9K20++OHssBDCS0PPuipdAS0qlU9uAgPGpCv9T9+ltDH9p8J83jWXJ8v7UepyVDi/ufRFUhjt3RsAMnYC+2jJjYQkkLhAqxu/oDR+xZLZeoeYKKA4c6/AK4BJDVFdV9pcAnQSSri3aJECWq9cZOs=

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 6:08 PM, Nick Roy

> My only
> recommendation is to change the wording in the second-to-last paragraph
> so as not to set unrealistic expectations about the ease of creation of
> a production per-entity metadata distribution service.

I didn't realize what document you were commenting on until I found
the comment in my spam folder this morning. Anyway, the document you
are commenting on is now orphaned. The relevant content has been
ported to the WG final report.

> I think it's
> probably correct that producing individually signed entities will be
> easy with MDA 0.9.2, but that part reads like the whole production
> service is trivial.

AFAIK, the specific sentence you're taking issue with was not ported
to the final report. So we're good :-)

Tom