per-entity - Re: [Per-Entity] InCommon Metadata Production

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

Re: [Per-Entity] InCommon Metadata Production

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: [Per-Entity] InCommon Metadata Production
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 16:08:08 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:Ly7V0RQ0/4tzzRMVdTVUSzEUBdpsv+yvbD5Q0YIujvd0So/mwa64YRCN2/xhgRfzUJnB7Loc0qyN4vqmCTdLuMrR+Fk5M7V0HycfjssXmwFySOWkMmbcaMDQUiohAc5ZX0Vk9XzoeWJcGcL5ekGA6ibqtW1aJBzzOEJPK/jvHcaK1oLshrr0q8aYOlkYzBOGIppKZC2sqgvQssREyaBDEY0WjiXzn31TZu5NznlpL1/A1zz158O34YIxu38I46FpwfVdSr33dLgUSrlRDTJuczxkpZ6jiR6WGROC/D4RVHkXjgtgAg7O6xT/WZG3tTH14LlTwi6faOv3RrN8YzOzp/NtUhj5oCYBKzMj9mzL0Ip9gL8N80HpnAB234OBONLdD/F5ZK6IIYIX

Finally got caught up on reading this, it's excellent. My only
recommendation is to change the wording in the second-to-last paragraph
so as not to set unrealistic expectations about the ease of creation of
a production per-entity metadata distribution service. I think it's
probably correct that producing individually signed entities will be
easy with MDA 0.9.2, but that part reads like the whole production
service is trivial.

Nick