per-entity - RE: [Per-Entity] HTTPS transport and TLS trust

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

RE: [Per-Entity] HTTPS transport and TLS trust

  • From: Paul Caskey <>
  • To: David Walker <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Per-Entity] HTTPS transport and TLS trust
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 21:50:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:r6djORHxlDkQftUQ1bQ3GZ1GYnF86YWxBRYc798ds5kLTJ75os+wAkXT6L1XgUPTWs2DsrQf1LqQ7vurADFIyK3CmU5BWaQEbwUCh8QSkl5oK+++Imq/EsTXaTcnFt9JTl5v8iLzG0FUHMHjew+a+SXqvnY6Uy/yPgttJ+nzBpWaz4Huj7jzqNXvZFBkjSS8bftNJRG1oB+Z4sUJiI9hJ7wZyx3Vr2FOdvgMg25kOATX11zk69318Zh/8jhBk/Mn/MlFVKL8OaMiQvYQWCwrKSU44tHqqQjrTA2E4X4ZVWNQlQBHVVvr9hb/C6/4ry+yneNm2ySLdZnuRrkvWjmzx6ZtVBLyjiobbXg0/HyB2Z84t75SvB/0/083+IXTeozAcaMmJq4=

True, but I’m struggling to understand why we seem to be making metadata retrieval more fragile than DNS.