per-entity - [Per-Entity] Fwd: Re: Ping support for per-entity metadata

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

[Per-Entity] Fwd: Re: Ping support for per-entity metadata

  • From: Nicholas Roy <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [Per-Entity] Fwd: Re: Ping support for per-entity metadata
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 08:21:35 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:1v9aXBzVIJI4ePHXCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0uIRIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtqLra8fwLOL+4nbGkU+or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6aj2O/9wESGwnycE9cbqSwQ9aKzpf/6+fnr4XeeUBFgia8faJaLRO9qgDUsc9QhpFtfPUf0BzM911JcORRwWpzbWiUjl6o4N237bZi9ThdofQs65QGXKnnKfdrBYdEBSgrZjhmrPbgsgPOGE7WviMR

FYI, I will update the wiki with this information.

Nick